Introduction To dSploit
what is dSploit?
Dsploit is a Project written specifically for the Android phones. The basic objective is to do Penetration Test and network analysis using Android phone instead of the computer.
Today has become one of the most famous programs to search for weaknesses and vulnerability in the networks.
Dspolite support this feature :
- WiFi Scanning & Common Router Key Cracking
- Deep Inspection
- Vulnerability Search
- Multi Protocol Login Cracker
- Packet Forging with Wake On Lan Support
- HTTPS/SSL Support ( SSL Stripping + HTTPS -> Redirection )
- MITM Realtime Network Stats
- MITM Multi Protocol Password Sniffing
- MITM HTTP/HTTPS Session Hijacking
- MITM HTTP/HTTPS Hijacked Session File Persistance
- MITM HTTP/HTTPS Realtime Manipulation
We will talk about each of them in detail, and how he used, at first we will need to next resource
- Android Smart Phone , It must be Rooted (I will use Samsung Note II).
Download Dspolit apk from http://dsploit.net/
- Install busybox from google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox
Rooted your Smartphone follow my article to how to rooted android phone.
- install busy box for Google play
download dspolit apk in you phone and install it you need before to allow unknown sources in Settings>Security Tab
- After Finish installation you can explore your app
to change the Wi-Fi network press icon
for change app setting and path for log file from Setting in Menu
to start test press your victim pc from list you will find the type of test available.
we will start use MITM